Did you get everything you want from the new annual catalog yet? Since it came out only a month ago, you probably still have some items on your wish list, and we have some great news for you! For every $50 you spend in between July 7 and July 31, you’ll get a $5 Bonus Days coupon that you can use August 2-31. This is a great opportunity to shop from your wish list, whether you buy your favorite products now or later in August with your coupons!
• Promotion period: July 7–31, 2016
• Redemption period: August 2–31, 2016
• An email address is required to participate in this promotion; Bonus Days coupon codes can only be delivered via email.
• It is strongly recommended that participants both save emails containing their Bonus Days coupon codes AND write down the coupon codes in a safe place. Codes cannot be resent if the email is lost, and lost codes cannot be recovered.
• Bonus Days coupon codes can be redeemed for any product, excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin subscriptions. New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes can be redeemed.
If you have any questions, contact me! Happy stamping!
Watercolor Wishes is currently the most popular Stampin’ Up! card kit. It comes with supplies and photopolymer stamps to make 20 awesome water-color-looking cards!
Watch this quick video to see why you need it, too!
Click on the photo for a larger view.
For July, the SWAT Team (Stampers With ATtitude) challenge revolved around all of us using the same punch – Stampin’ Up!’s retired Blossom Builder Punch. And, as always the team put on their creativity caps and rose to the occasion.
Tena and Jean made flowers, but used embossing folders on the petals. Very elegant! Jodie used hers to do more of a sunflower on the side of the card. Angie did a flower also, but took a chance and made hers patchwork! All very cute!
Paula and myself saw the punched parts differently. Paula used part of the largest petal to make chocolate kisses, and then used Crystal Effects to add some “saliva” to the partly eaten one. I used a couple of the smaller petals and turned them into goldfish.
The cards all turned out amazing! For August, our challenge is to do “wonky-shaped” cards for any occasion. I can’t wait to see what these clever women come up with!