Does any of this sound familiar?
- I want a creative escape but I don’t have a lot of time.
- I’m not sure I’m ready to commit to papercrafting, but I want to try it.
- I love to create but I don’t always feel creative.
- I need some fresh project ideas.
- How can I craft when I don’t have all the “crafting stuff” I need?
Our Creativity Starts Here promotion is offering first-time subscribers an introductory 25% discount on June, July, and August 2017 kits. Not only will you like saving money, but you’ll also love starting a new creative journey. It has never been easier to skip to the fun!
Besides a great introductory discount, what are the other perks of having a Paper Pumpkin subscription?
- The convenience of an all-inclusive kit arriving at your door every month.
- Exclusive photopolymer stamp sets and the opportunity to build a collection.
- Crafting time you can count on without a lot of prep work.
- Trying new techniques.
- Creating alternate projects with all the goodies in the box.
Contact me today to get started or visit www.paperpumpkin.com.
Did you get everything you want from the new annual catalog yet? Since it came out only a month ago, you probably still have some items on your wish list, and we have some great news for you! For every $50 you spend in between July 7 and July 31, you’ll get a $5 Bonus Days coupon that you can use August 2-31. This is a great opportunity to shop from your wish list, whether you buy your favorite products now or later in August with your coupons!
• Promotion period: July 7–31, 2016
• Redemption period: August 2–31, 2016
• An email address is required to participate in this promotion; Bonus Days coupon codes can only be delivered via email.
• It is strongly recommended that participants both save emails containing their Bonus Days coupon codes AND write down the coupon codes in a safe place. Codes cannot be resent if the email is lost, and lost codes cannot be recovered.
• Bonus Days coupon codes can be redeemed for any product, excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin subscriptions. New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes can be redeemed.
If you have any questions, contact me! Happy stamping!
What can you do with this mix of organic images, backgrounds, and sentiments? Anything you want – let your creativity run free with the Butterfly Basics stamp set (11 stamps). Then cut bunches of butterflies in record time with the Butterflies Thinlits dies (three dies) and your favorite die-cutting machine.
And… bundle and save! Buy these two coordinating products and save 15%. Just click on the picture above or contact me for all the details!
Watercolor Wishes is currently the most popular Stampin’ Up! card kit. It comes with supplies and photopolymer stamps to make 20 awesome water-color-looking cards!
Watch this quick video to see why you need it, too!
There’s no doubt you’ve heard of Paper Pumpkin. Have you given it a try? Now is the time! Get 50% off* your first two months when you sign up by September 10. Go to MyPaperPumpkin.com and use promo code: HALFOFF. And be sure to choose me as your demonstrator!
After your first two months, keep the creativity coming for just $19.95 + tax per month (shipping is included). Each month a fully designed project kit will arrive at your door with stamps, ink, and paper—everything cut and ready to go.
It’s commitment-free! You can cancel or suspend your membership at any time—really! So, go on, give it a try. What do you have to lose? (Except some boredom.)
*For new subscribers only, not valid on prepaid subscriptions. Discount applied to one kit per month for the first two months of a new subscription.
New Weekly Deals starting July 28th — Check them out by clicking on my Weekly Deals page to the left.
Click on the photo for a larger view.
For July, the SWAT Team (Stampers With ATtitude) challenge revolved around all of us using the same punch – Stampin’ Up!’s retired Blossom Builder Punch. And, as always the team put on their creativity caps and rose to the occasion.
Tena and Jean made flowers, but used embossing folders on the petals. Very elegant! Jodie used hers to do more of a sunflower on the side of the card. Angie did a flower also, but took a chance and made hers patchwork! All very cute!
Paula and myself saw the punched parts differently. Paula used part of the largest petal to make chocolate kisses, and then used Crystal Effects to add some “saliva” to the partly eaten one. I used a couple of the smaller petals and turned them into goldfish.
The cards all turned out amazing! For August, our challenge is to do “wonky-shaped” cards for any occasion. I can’t wait to see what these clever women come up with!